- You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
- If you act as a trader or merchant, there is no right of withdrawal according to the German Civil Code (BGB), as traders are subject to the German Commercial Code (HGB).
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
ACE Handels- und Entwicklungs GmbH
Deutschland / Germany
Telefon: +49 8654 588 38-0
Telefax : +49 8654 588 38-98
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, telephone call or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. For this purpose, you can use the model withdrawal form mentioned below, which is, however, not mandatory.
You can also fill in the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website and send it to us (see HERE). If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocationIf you withdraw from the contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts...
1. for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs or are not suitable for return due to their nature or can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded,
2. in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
End of the cancellation policy
Status: October 2021